public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
From: Mike Hearn <mike@plan99.net>
To: Andrew Hughes <ahughes@redhat.com>
Cc: java@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: Which library implementation to use/work on?
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 15:29:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Thanks Andrew, I see that you checked in usePattern a few days ago.
Any idea when it might get synced to GCC and released?

Unfortunately I had trouble compiling it. I took gcc 4.7 and brought
across the latest Matcher.java. However it appears that you aren't
supposed to edit the copy of classpath included with GCC. Introducing
syntax errors into the file and then running make shows that the .java
file itself does not appear to actually be read. Instead the .class
files are included the tree as well and I didn't see any obvious
script or build step that is supposed to regenerate them.

Are there instructions anywhere on what I'm supposed to do here?