public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
* October order
@ 2014-08-17 15:31 Takashi
From: Takashi @ 2014-08-17 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: java

Sir

I am pleased to communicate with you after I read about your company , We would like your company to make this product and print in it our company branded name. although we have previously been supplied by a company in Hangzhou, China; However, due to excessive demand, this supplier has been unable to meet up with our October upcoming event delivery schedules and the shortfall is beginning to bring a  deficit on our part as the demand increase everyday.

see our samples and gıve us your best prıces

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Purchasing Manager
Takashi Madin

ISLAMIC RESEARCH FOUNDATION (IRF)
353 – Vila Buarque
Zip Code 200922
Tel: +974 3823.6100
Fax: +974 3823.6122
http://www.irf.net

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-08-17 15:31 UTC | newest]