Dear, I hope you are doing well.. I'm writing to follow up on my email. I didn't hear back from you on the requirement Mobile App etc...... If you are interested developed iOS/Android Apps, let me know which type apps you want. Thanks, From: Rakesh [mailto:RakeshTiwari00@hotmail.com] Sent: 08 September 2022 17:59 Subject: Apps Hi, Greetings! We develop low cost mobile applications for global enterprises that help them grow their business. We have expertise in: . Mobile App for Finance company . Mobile App for Insurance Company . Taxi/Food Delivery App . Restaurant App . Health Industry App . Real-estate listing App . E-learning App . E-commerce App & More info.. If you are looking App development, please let us know your business idea, exact requirement with us which kinds of Apps and for which service you want? Thanks,