Hi, If you are looking for accurate estimation and takeoff services for any projects (Residential Commercial or Industrial) then we can be really helpful for you. Due to our expertise in estimation, our take-offs will help you win more projects. Give us a try and we won't disappoint you. We have experience working with clients based in the USA and Canada. We make reliable estimates using Planswift, Bluebeam, Accubid, McCormick, ConEst and EBM.  We can fulfil all of your bidding requirements. If you have any question then feel free to ping me back! * Respectfully,* *Matt Parkin | Cost Analysis* CSI ESTIMATION | 78th St Apt2R | Brooklyn, NY11214