Hi. This patch add support for bitcasts in libgccjit. It passes the JIT tests, but since I added a function in tree.c, I wonder if I should run the whole testsuite. David, you can now disregard my question in my email about 128-bit integers regarding my issue with initialize_sizetypes being called multiple times because this patch fix this issue. I turns out there was a cache of types that needed to be cleared when you initialize the JIT. The check for sizes is pending, because it requires the updates to get_size I made in my patch for 128-bit integers. Thanks for the review!