public inbox for jit@gcc.gnu.org
* outputs of GCC JIT?
@ 2015-01-01  0:00 Basile Starynkevitch
From: Basile Starynkevitch @ 2015-01-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jit

Hello All,

In my partial understanding, gccjit is outputing either error messages or logging.

The log file can be set with  gcc_jit_context_set_logfile

But what about the error messages?

Perhaps we are lacking some

   gcc_jit_context_set_errorfile(gcc_jit_context*ctxt, FILE*errfile, int flags);

Can we be sure that GCCJIT does never write to stdout or stderr?

A typical usecase where we don't want that is some CGI or FastCGI web-application...
(which reserves stdout & stderr for their own use).

Regards.

--
Basile Starynkevitch         http://starynkevitch.net/Basile/
France