I was missing the define, so I added it. Here's the new patch with it. Le lundi 17 janvier 2022 à 17:18 -0500, Antoni Boucher via Jit a écrit : > Hi. > This patch add support for bitcasts in libgccjit. > > It passes the JIT tests, but since I added a function in tree.c, I > wonder if I should run the whole testsuite. > > David, you can now disregard my question in my email about 128-bit > integers regarding my issue with initialize_sizetypes being called > multiple times because this patch fix this issue. > I turns out there was a cache of types that needed to be cleared when > you initialize the JIT. > > The check for sizes is pending, because it requires the updates to > get_size I made in my patch for 128-bit integers. > > Thanks for the review!