On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 10:01:57AM -0400, David Malcolm wrote: > On Wed, 2017-08-16 at 21:58 +1200, Michael Cree wrote: > > > > But I have hit a problem which I suspect is a bug in the gcc > > optimiser. > > > > In the vein of your example above, but working on uint8_t pixel data > > and adding saturation, the jit compiler segfaults in the optimiser. I > > provide below the gimple produced by the function that causes the > > problem (I presume that is more useful than the code calling the > > gcc_jit routines), > > There's actually a handy entrypoint for generating minimal reproducers > for such crashes: > gcc_jit_context_dump_reproducer_to_file > > https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/jit/topics/contexts.html#gcc_jit_context_dump_reproducer_to_file > > Can you add a call to that to your code (after the context is fully > populated), and see if the resulting .c file leads to the crash when > run? If so, can you post the .c file here please (or attach it to > bugzilla), and hopefully I can then reproduce it at my end. Attached. Cheers Michael.