Hello. As mentioned in bug 95498, some conversions do not work. After investigation, it turns out that it's caused by multiple casts on an expression where it should do a truncation/extension. I added a testcase, but for some reasons, the tests only pass when ran via `./testsuite/jit/test-cast.c.exe`, not when ran via `make check-jit RUNTESTFLAGS="-v -v -v jit.exp=test-cast.c"`. Furthermore, some other tests failed, but they also fail on master. Also, I was under the impression that adding `STRIP_TYPE_NOPS (t_expr);` in `playback::context::build_cast` would be a better fix for this, but that doesn't fix the issue. Am I missing something? It's my first contribution to gcc, so I'd need help for fixing the tests and also a confirmation that this is the best way to fix this issue. Thanks.