Hello. This is fallout fix where I changed: 1) Fix ICE for lambda functions (added test-case: use-after-scope-4.C) 2) Fix ICE in gimplify_switch_expr, at gimplify.c:2269 (fixed by not adding artificial variables) 3) PR testsuite/78242 - I basically removed the test (not interesting) 4) LEAF and NOTHROW flags are properly set on ASAN {un}poison functions 5) dbg_cnt has been added 6) use-after-scope-types-4.C - scanned pattern is updated to work on i686 Patch can bootstrap on ppc64le-redhat-linux and survives regression tests. Ready to be installed? Martin