Dear maintainer of lib gccjit: I'm using gccjit to generate a function and pass some parameters to it, but I encountered a strange problem, and I did not find solutions in the search engine and gcc jit documentation. So I am here hope to get some help from you. I installed with sudo dnf install libgccjit-devel the version of gccjit is 10.2.1, gcc version is 10.2.1, Fedora version is release 32. The problem happened when I tried to pass an int array to a gccjit function. If I don't turn on -O optimization when compile the total source code in the terminal (not the gccjit optimization option), the output will be nonsense, like: # root @ SLOT1-4 in ~/wanpcs/jit/docs/examples [6:24:43] C:127 $ ./t3 obj: loop_body loop_test returned: 451999691 (base) If I use -O option, then every thing just goes fine. But I wonder why I have to turn on the gcc -O option which is bad for debugging to get expected result. The attachment arr.c is a program from tutorial 3 with minor change. In this program I use the gccjit funtion to get the sum of an array(line 99 to line 111). The array is gotten from parameter (line 49). The output function is defined in (line 52-57). The call of the generated function is in line 178 and the array parameter is defined in line 177. To compile this file just as the tutorial said "gcc arr.c -o arr -lgccjit ". Any suggestions will be helpful, and if you could take some time out of your busy schedule to give me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it. If I did not make the question clear please let me know. Gccjit is a fancy tool and I wish it could becomes better! Many Thanks! Best Wishes! -- Pengze Li School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science,Peking University