On 6/11/20 10:02 PM, Nicolas BĂ©rtolo wrote: > Hi, > > On 6/7/20 11:12 PM, JonY wrote: >> Ideally, libtool is used so we get libgccjit-0.dll, unfortunately it is >> not. So the only way to ABI version the dll would be to use Unix style >> soname to mark when an ABI has changed. > > I tried generating the library as libgccjit-0.dll and naming its import library > libgccjit.dll.a. It worked. I understand you prefer the libgccjit-0.dll filename > from this comment about libtool. A patch implementing this change is attached. > > Thanks for your feedback. > > Nicolas. > Thanks for the patch, it looks good to me. I will push this soon if no one else objects.