Hi! I've pushed a fix for %ld as printf specifiers for size_t which made 32bit builds sad, as per Gerald Pfeifers mail to the list: https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/jit/2021q4/001395.html %ld changed to %zu in four places in libgccjit.c. Please note that I considered this patch a "free for all" since it is trivial and rather annoying on 32bit computers and I pushed without prior approval from the jit maintainer (D. Malcolm). make check-jit runs cleanly on gnu-linux-debian x64 and in a x86 VM. Regards, Petter