Hi Dave, I am getting a failure in one of the Lua tests. Attached are two dumps: 1. bug_fdump.txt and bug_rdump.txt - these are the versions that fail. 2. The bug_fdump_ok.txt and bug_rdump_ok.txt - this runs ok. The only difference between this version and the above is a debug printf call in this; so the printf call somehow seems to alter the code being generated. I have also attached the corresponding asm files. I am still using my patched version - not the latest from 5 branch. Thanks and Regards Dibyendu