Hello gcc devs. I have ported libgccjit to Windows. I have tested it with the native-compilation branch of Emacs so I'm confident that it works well. The work is not finished though, I could use some help with these two points: I have had to concede defeat to libtool and Automake. I could not get libgccjit to create a dll and put it in the correct directories. So for now we'll have to copy lib/libgccjit.so to bin/libgccjit.dll. It is not necessary to use --enable-host-shared in Windows (I tested it), but I don't know the proper way to disable that check. Nicolas