Currently the JIT has two functions allowing you to compile a context either to memory or to file. But what if you want to compile to both? There doesn't seem to be any way to do this except by calling both functions separately which I believe will effectively be two separate compilations... Presumably, it should be possible to modify this part of the API to compile to some form of intermediate representation of the work that is common to both kinds of compilation, and then turn that into code in memory and in file, respectively. Anyone got any pointers for me on where in the code would be the best place for me to modify to dupport this? I did take a look in the implementation code of JIT sone weeks ago and remember seeing lots of complicated stuff regarding recordings and replays that looked relevant... A slighty simpler alteration I am also interested in making is allowing compile to file to compile to a buffer in memory as well as a file (I suppose it could be termed "compile to binary"). Maybe I should start with that...