Hi David, On Fri, 14 Oct 2016, David Malcolm wrote: > I propose that we update our coding conventions to mention the OVERRIDE > and FINAL macros in the paragraph that discusses virtual funcs. > > The attached patch (to the website) does so. > > OK to commit? I saw that Pedro agreed, but none of our global reviewers (such as Bernd) chimed in. So, while this looks fine from a pure wwwdocs perspective, I did not feel comfortable approving it without larger concensus. If you want to push this, perhaps send a note/request to gcc@ proposing this? Gerald