On 10/7/23 16:43, Schrodinger ZHU Yifan wrote: > Hi, > > In my case, I wanted to include inline definitions in a header file > into a context. Is there a way to this without writing all the functions? I don't know about it. An alternative (generating *less efficient* code) could be to consider using GNU lightning. https://www.gnu.org/software/lightning/ GNU lightning generates "unoptimized" code, but it generates it faster than libgccjit. Another alternative could be to develop your GCC plugin generating (using GIMPLE representation) some C code (which you could later pass to GCC and compile, on Linux, as a shared object) Regards. -- Basile Starynkevitch -http://starynkevitch.net/Basile/ email: (near Paris, France) only mines opinions - les opinions sont seulement miennes