public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
* how to define/put into Environment with type hints?
@ 2017-09-20 12:36 Sonny To
From: Sonny To @ 2017-09-20 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

I tried something like this

env.put(Symbol.valueOf("application"), Symbol.makeUninterned("::
android.app.Application"),application)

the result I want is
(define application :: android.app.Application application)

if I do, env.put(Symbol.valueOf("application"),application) accessing
application from the repl will
give warnings about missing symbols because its treated as an
java.lang.Object. I don't want to explicitly cast every time i want to
invoke a method or property of application

thanks,
Sonny