public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
From: Zachary Kurmas <kurmasz@gvsu.edu>
To: "kawa@sourceware.org" <kawa@sourceware.org>
Subject: Help using Ranges
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 17:23:23 +0000	[thread overview]

Can someone point me to a more complete example of how to use ranges?  When I try to run the example from the documentation

#|kawa:1|# ("ABCDEFG" [1 by: 2 <: 7])

I get the error shown below.  Am I missing an include or something?

/dev/stdin:1:22: warning - no declaration seen for :
/dev/stdin:1:22: unbound location: :
        at gnu.mapping.SharedLocation.get(SharedLocation.java:22)
        at gnu.mapping.DynamicLocation.get(DynamicLocation.java:28)
        at atInteractiveLevel$1.run(stdin:1)
        at gnu.expr.ModuleExp.evalModule2(ModuleExp.java:317)
        at gnu.expr.ModuleExp.evalModule(ModuleExp.java:219)
        at kawa.Shell.run(Shell.java:291)
        at kawa.Shell.run(Shell.java:203)
        at kawa.Shell.run(Shell.java:184)
        at kawa.repl.main(repl.java:892)