public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
* Import Static and LWJGL
@ 2017-09-28 10:39 Peter
From: Peter @ 2017-09-28 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello ;)

I'm fooling around with LWJGL (https://www.lwjgl.org/guide), which puts
the OpenGL functions as static methods into objects like GL11, GL15,
GL30 (depending on in which OpenGL version they were introduced).

On the homepage (link above), they suggest using "import static
org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11.*" etc. to handle this gracefully. Is there a way
to achieve this effect in kawa? Can I somehow import all static methods
of GL11 into my (interaction-environment)?

Thanks for any help!

Greetings, Peter