Hello, 1] For info, here is the tutorial I used to start to try to use imagej from clojure: http://imagej.net/Clojure_Scripting [ Note that section 1.1 is obsolate, if you read, start at section 1.2 [ for a [terribly basic] repl, I do: [ [ java -cp clojure.jar:ij-core.jar:cljs clojure.main [ [ where clj is a symlink to the path of .clj files Any similar document, even for another library? How to do these things in kawa would be fantastic for a zero/null java guy like me :), see subsections: - You can specify imports in Clojure in a few ways - Calling methods and variables on a java object - ... - Calling static fields and methods: namespace syntax - ... - Creating objects: invoking constructors 2] attached a very first module I should port to kawa, for info as well [ I do not ask to do my job here, but any hint(s) to get me me of the ground [ more then welcome java -cp clojure.jar:ij-core.jar:cljs clojure.main Clojure 1.6.0 user=> (import '(ij IJ) '(ij ImagePlus)) user=> (def bf (ij-open "bf.png")) user=> (ij-show bf) ... Cheers, David