Andrea, > > this would be a debian testing packaging/installation problem? I > > doubt but I can't neither do i have to the time to confirm this. > I just tried to build from source on debian testing with OpenJDK 7 and > it works for me. Can you try the following and post here the output? > make clean > make distclean > svn update > make That is exactly what I did before to send this report: http://sourceware.org/ml/kawa/2015-q3/msg00065.html [ revision 8604 ] But I did not know OpenJDK was not supported, I thought it was the only being supported. Not being the only does obviously not mater, but being supported is essential for me. Cheers, David