Hello Per, > ... > What I'm concerned about is the user-visible URLs. I really don't like > www.gnu.org/software/kawa - it's way too long. Ok, but for me, it's perfect, because, to me, a lot more important then 'just' existing, is that it's part of gnu. In my experience, nobody (almost ever) types a url anyway, rather, we search and click. Searching for 'scheme' 'kawa' (using duckduckgo.com) gives me, as the first entry, Kawa: The Kawa Scheme language - gnu.org It is an extension of the long-established Scheme language... gnu.org/software/kawa/index.htm [ for info, kawa-lang.org does not even appear in the first page (like 50 [ entries or so) > Plain kawa.gnu.org would be a big improvement. However, kawa-lang.org has > the benefit that it follows a familiar template: racket-lang.org, > scala-lang.org, ruby-lang.org. Ok, but really not important to me, the important thing is it is part of gnu > When it comes to git, Savannah's support is pretty bare-bones. I don't > see any support for pull requests, the web viewer appears to be just that (a > viewer), and the issue tracker has zero integration. that's exactly what I want, any precisely nothing more, hence cgit is the best of the best, imo Fine, different opinion again I guess: (a) I really [but like really] totally dislike 'pull request' work flow, and cgit is the best interface ever, all others are marketing crap, and (b) afaic, the best tracker is https://debbugs.gnu.org/ a bug mailing list and mailman commands .. these 2, I can handle absolutely everything without to have to use a browser, and the least possible GUI I have to use the best... Finally, I will never ever (I'm not the only one) create an account on gitlab, neither github of course, this is, to me, totally crazy, but the world is ... Anyway, my 2c David.