Hi Per, > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawa_(Scheme_implementation) Ah, I did enter 'kawa' in the search box of the hy wikipedia page before to post here, and it does not list anything about Kawa_(Scheme_...). I just tried again using the search box of the kawa page, just to confirm, and same 'no match' Maybe worth a word with the wikipedia folks... I really don't like the 1st sentence, because it gives the impression it is for language implementors only, where as, imo, kawa is a scheme implementation, first and before anything else, that allows programmers _not_ to have write java (the clojure 'slogan, nobody should never have to write java code...) The page should really be reviewed, to make it extremely attractive, and _the_ language that one would want to use if they have to do anything in java ... it should also explains the advantages it has over clojure (start-up time and a so much better integration with the java class system ... all this with real example, a real complete little app... a 2D clock, as I wrote for guile-clutter might be a good example, and how one could run it in java, and android ... maybe :) http://www.nongnu.org/grip/examples.html Then it says To run Kawa on GNU/Linux: $ export CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/path/to/kawa/kawa-1.10.jar 1.10 ? ... VoilĂ  :) my 2c Not me though, I'm totally over loaded with my GNU projects and rarely use kawa anyway (I do when I have to use imagej, precisely because I don't want to write in java... One of the superior advantage of kawa to clojure is that we don't even need to interact with the java ecosystem, just kawa -C mycode.scm > mycode.Class then we can import and, you feel like you are in Guile, or Racket All we need is emacs, and a repl, then geiser: Per, any progress on dynamic (re)compilation? not a big deal, just curious It is just that I am irritated to see clojure every where and never kawa, which is so much better ... so today I did my part and added this entry in the HY page :):) Cheers, David