public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
* Mixed java and kawa support on Android with gradle
@ 2014-02-28 17:38 Marius Kjeldahl
From: Marius Kjeldahl @ 2014-02-28 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kawa

I'm really close to getting it working, but I keep hitting weird bugs.
This one is the one I am currently struggling with:

https://gist.github.com/mariusk/9275594

That gist contains the error (first file) and the kawa source file
used when it happens (the second file). You will notice that the first
file also shows the details on how the kawa compiler gets invoked.
I've verified that the build creates the proper class files in what I
believe are the proper locations (essentially I've instructed kawa to
output the class files into the same directory as the java class
files).

Parts of the stacktrace (see first file in gist for complete details) shows:

   Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: no mapping specified for register
  at com.android.dx.ssa.BasicRegisterMapper.map(BasicRegisterMapper.java:63)
  at com.android.dx.ssa.SsaInsn.mapRegisters(SsaInsn.java:159)
  at com.android.dx.ssa.SsaMethod.mapRegisters(SsaMethod.java:394)
  at com.android.dx.ssa.back.SsaToRop.moveParametersToHighRegisters(SsaToRop.java:235)
  at com.android.dx.ssa.back.SsaToRop.convert(SsaToRop.java:118)
  at com.android.dx.ssa.back.SsaToRop.convertToRopMethod(SsaToRop.java:69)
  at com.android.dx.ssa.Optimizer.optimize(Optimizer.java:101)
  at com.android.dx.ssa.Optimizer.optimize(Optimizer.java:72)
  at com.android.dx.dex.cf.CfTranslator.processMethods(CfTranslator.java:299)
  ... 15 more
  ...while processing lambda10
(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;
  ...while processing gnu/kawa/slib/ralists$frame1.class

  1 error; aborting

If you have anything to contribute, I'm all ears!

Thanks,

Marius K.