public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
* what are you using Kawa for?
@ 2014-11-18  4:03 Per Bothner
From: Per Bothner @ 2014-11-18  4:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

The "Projects using Kawa page" is now a bit old:
   http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Projects.html

I'd love to get some more interesting stories. Anyone want to contribute
a paragraph about what you're using Kawa for?

Even if you're not ready to write something for the manual,
I'm interested in hearing what people are using Kawa for, either
privately or on this mailing list.
--
	--Per Bothner

* Re: what are you using Kawa for?
@ 2014-11-20  1:21 ` Alex Mitchell
From: Alex Mitchell @ 2014-11-20  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Per,

The HypeDyn hypertext fiction authoring tool is written in Kawa: http://www.narrativeandplay.org/hypedyn/. HypeDyn (pronounced "hyped in") is a procedural hypertext fiction authoring tool for people who want to create text-based interactive stories that adapt to reader choice. HypeDyn is free to download and open source, and runs on Linux, MacOS and Windows. This is a research project carried out at the Department of Communications and New Media, National University of Singapore. I’d be happy to have this included in the Kawa website.

thanks,
Alex

@ 2014-11-25 21:37   ` Per Bothner
From: Per Bothner @ 2014-11-25 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 11/19/2014 05:21 PM, Alex Mitchell wrote:
> The HypeDyn hypertext fiction authoring tool is written in Kawa: http://www.narrativeandplay.org/hypedyn/. HypeDyn (pronounced "hyped in") is a procedural hypertext fiction authoring tool for people who want to create text-based interactive stories that adapt to reader choice. HypeDyn is free to download and open source, and runs on Linux, MacOS and Windows. This is a research project carried out at the Department of Communications and New Media, National University of Singapore. I’d be happy to have this included in the Kawa website.

Thanks.  I added your note - it will be in the next upload.

Would anyone else like to say what they're using Kawa for?
--
	--Per Bothner