public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
* what are you using Kawa for?
@ 2014-11-18  4:03 Per Bothner
From: Per Bothner @ 2014-11-18  4:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

The "Projects using Kawa page" is now a bit old:
   http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Projects.html

I'd love to get some more interesting stories. Anyone want to contribute
a paragraph about what you're using Kawa for?

Even if you're not ready to write something for the manual,
I'm interested in hearing what people are using Kawa for, either
privately or on this mailing list.
--
	--Per Bothner