public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
From: Duncan Mak <duncanmak@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Analyzing Scheme source code
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 22:00:01 -0500	[thread overview]

Using Declarations got me somewhere, but really I'm interested in all the
top-level forms, and not just (define x ...).

For example, it'd be useful to see (define-record-type ...) forms too,
right now, I don't know how to get at them.

Another interesting question is macros that I define myself, I guess
somehow I'll have to tell the Language instance about my macros.

Also, I can't quite figure out how to open up the inside of a Declaration
either -- I'm looking for a getBody() method that might give me an
Expression[], but I haven't been able to find any methods of that sort.

Duncan.

--
Duncan.