public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
* Some unambitious kawa tools: kawa-devutil, geiser-kawa, ikawa, ikawa-binder
@ 2020-05-08 17:20 spellcard199
From: spellcard199 @ 2020-05-08 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kawa

Hello. I just decided to take a break from the java world for now and since in
the past months I've written some Kawa-development-related projects I'm
sharing them here in case someone is interested in reading/using/improving
them even in their current state.

- kawa-devutil:
    - url: http://gitlab.com/spellcard199/kawa-devutil
    - license: MIT/Expat
      development tools for Kawa
    - notes: all the projects below use kawa-devutil one way or another

- geiser-kawa:
    - url: http://gitlab.com/spellcard199/geiser-kawa
    - license: BSD-3-Clause
    - notes: Compared to swank-kawa.scm:
        - has a lot less features
        - has 1 more feature: (buggy) completion for:
            - java packages
            - java classes
            - class fields
            - class methods
        - is written in Java using Kawa's Java API
        - is easier to install: all you need is downloaded installing the
          package from MELPA and using: M-x geiser-kawa-run

A couple of projects I hacked together in the last couple of days:

- ikawa:
    - url: http://gitlab.com/spellcard199/ikawa
    - license: Apache-2.0
      kernel for Kawa Scheme
    - notes: line count is a bit like cheating since most of the
      functionalities are already implemented by its dependencies

- ikawa-binder:
    - url:  http://gitlab.com/spellcard199/ikawa-binder
    - license: Apache-2.0
      ikawa Jupyter notebook in the browser that runs on
      mybinder.org (no installation needed)

* Re: Some unambitious kawa tools: kawa-devutil, geiser-kawa, ikawa, ikawa-binder
@ 2020-05-08 20:38 ` Duncan Mak
From: Duncan Mak @ 2020-05-08 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spellcard199; +Cc: kawa

Wow, super cool!

I look forward to trying some of them out this weekend!

--
Duncan.