public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
From: Damien Mattei <damien.mattei@gmail.com>
To: Sudarshan S Chawathe <chaw@eip10.org>
Subject: Re: variable definition in include files not usable in class file
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 15:34:00 -0000	[thread overview]

possible, but i can explain it works in Bigloo if this one does not respect
hygienic expansion, but Bigloo do it:
https://www-sop.inria.fr/indes/fp/Bigloo/doc/bigloo-25.html#Macro-expansion
if there were some hygienic caveit in my macro definitions , it would fail
with Bigloo Scheme too,
but it works as you can see in this ouput of logs, when running another
portion of the code that use exactly the same debug macros, debug-macro is
well defined (#t):

Sidonie : ResultatMesuresF : postHandler : identificateur :N° BD
BiglooCode.scm :: ResultatMesuresF ::  debug-mode = #t
BiglooCode.scm :: ResultatMesuresF ::  nombreobjets = 0
BiglooCode.scm :: ResultatMesuresF :: bstr_identificateur = N° BD
BiglooCode.scm :: ResultatMesuresF :: bstr_objet = 56.130
BiglooCode.scm :: ResultatMesuresF :: len_identificateur = 6
BiglooCode.scm :: ResultatMesuresF :: (string? bstr_identificateur) = #f
BiglooCode.scm :: ResultatMesuresF :: identificateur = N° BD
BiglooCode.scm :: ResultatMesuresF :: (string? identificateur) = #t
TEST N° BD
TEST N° BD
BiglooCode.scm :: ResultatMesuresF :: essai = TEST N° BD
BiglooCode.scm :: ResultatMesuresF :: identificateur = N° BD
BiglooCode.scm :: ResultatMesuresF :: (string? essai) = #t
BiglooCode.scm :: ResultatMesuresF :: (string=?  identificateur "" ) = #f

Sidonie : DataBase : searchDriver : driver found
Sidonie : DataBase : connectStatic : Hostname = moita.oca.eu
Sidonie : DataBase : connectStatic : using localhost as computer name and
mattei as user for sidonie database
Sidonie : DataBase : connectStatic : connection established
Sidonie : DataBase : createStatementStatic : done

debug.scm : debug-display-nl : debug-mode = #t
BiglooCode.scm :: ResultatMesuresF :: choixres =
Ref
debug.scm : debug-display-nl : debug-mode = #t
BiglooCode.scm :: ResultatMesuresF :: (cond : Ref
debug.scm : debug-display-nl : debug-mode = #t

Damien