public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
* Add SRFI-197 Implementation for Kawa
@ 2021-03-06  9:15 Alcides Flores Pineda
From: Alcides Flores Pineda @ 2021-03-06  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

*Hello everybody:*

I hope you are all fine and in good health.

After  being searching  for something  like the  "threading-macros" that
exist  in a  couple of  Lisp dialects  out there,  I finally  managed to
add/integrate a syntax-case implementation of SRFI-197 for Kawa as it is
shown in the reference implementation.

* https://github.com/ar-nelson/srfi-197
* https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-197/srfi-197.html

I have already opened a merge request with the changes in GitLab, and
also by this means I'm sending the patch with the changes, if some of you
want to test/review/use the SRFI implementation integrated in the Kawa
source tree.

Although I've been a Kawa user/enthusiast for some years, nevertheless
this is my very first attempt to contribute to the source code, so I
guess peer review is required.

Thank you in advance.

*Greetings.-- Alcides Flores Pineda.*

[-- Attachment #2: add-srfi-197.patch.gz --]
[-- Type: application/gzip, Size: 9154 bytes --]

* Add SRFI-197 Implementation for Kawa
@ 2021-03-06  9:04 Alcides Flores Pineda
From: Alcides Flores Pineda @ 2021-03-06  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kawa Community