Hi, is there a way to use interface default methods in Kawa? suppose that I have an interface defined like this: (define-simple-class I () interface: #t ((m key) #!abstract) ((contains key)::boolean (not (eq? #!null (m key))))) When I try running this raw, Kawa complains: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassFormatError: Code attribute in native or abstract methods in class file I But when I try to add allocation: 'default or access: 'default before the method's body, I get either unknown allocation specifier or unknown access specifier (quote default) error. I haven't found any mention of "default methods" in the Kawa manual, so I wonder whether this feature is supported, or whether it would be hard to add support for it to Kawa. Best regards, Panicz