I recently decided to clean up the GRASP repository a bit. Previously, all the modules were piled in a single 'src/' directory, but I'm splitting it into a few different directories. Among those files, there were some tests included. They were essentially stand-alone programs, but I thought it would be nice to move them all into 'src/tests/' directory. The only problem is that once I do that, they no longer see their dependency modules. I tried adding -Dkawa.include.path="|:`pwd`/src" and -Dkawa.include.path="|:.." to the test runner, but none of it helped. Here's the implementation of the test runner: https://github.com/panicz/grasp/blob/main/run-tests Is it possible to hint Kawa to look for modules in the file's parent directory?