I think that isolating the bug could be a bit difficult at the moment, but I might try that later (I feel that this would require a lot of work, and I'm not sure if I would succeed at the end) But I did publish the breaking change, in case you'd want to have a look https://github.com/panicz/grasp/commit/c678761a788a0356c3ecd1caa9f2c7a8bc900f57 (if running with the X server available, it's best to run ./grasp-desktop, because all the diagnostic messages go to console But since the program just dies, running ./grasp-terminal should also be OK. Running ./run-tests 3 also reproduces the bug) wt., 19 gru 2023 o 23:46 Per Bothner napisaƂ(a): > > > On 12/19/23 14:23, Panicz Maciej Godek via Kawa wrote: > > But when I do this, the system claims that Atom is not Extensive (even > > though it implements a sub-interface of the Tile interface). How could > that > > be? > I don't know - could be a bug. There hasn't been a lot of testing of > interfaces > defined this way. > > If you can create a short (20 lines or so) self-contained test-case, > I can take a look. It might turn out to be a simple problem. > -- > --Per Bothner > per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/ >