Hi, sorry for the delayed response. I managed to figure out the problem by other means. However, I just checked to see whether your patch would have helped -- and it worked! The error message that I got was the following: : non-abstract class HeadTailSeparator is missing implementation for Indexable.cursorUnder$St(gnu.math.RealNum,gnu.math.RealNum,java.lang.Object)java.lang.Object Thanks! wt., 13 wrz 2022 o 16:56 Per Bothner napisaƂ(a): > Try the attached patch to see if you get a more helpful error message. > > -- > --Per Bothner > per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/