Thanks, so far I've figured out that some issues can be resolved by using define-early-constant wherever possible. pon., 31 paź 2022, 17:26 użytkownik Per Bothner napisał: > > > On 10/31/22 03:51, Panicz Maciej Godek via Kawa wrote: > > when I make a "global definition" (in the module containing the > definition > > of Android's activity), then the object bound to a given name is a null - > > if it's a 'compound object' (like StringBuilder or parameter object, or > an > > object created by define-simple-class). But there are some exceptions: > if I > > use objects such as an integer number or a string, then dereferencing > them > > yields the right values. > > Literal and static values can be evaluated and initialized in multiple > locations: the class initialize; and object initialized; the "run" method. > Where things are initialized may depend on compiler flags (such as > --module-static) > and what kind of object is being initialized. I don't remember exactly what > happens when; it has changed over the years. > > So it is possible the Android environment may cause some step in the > initialization > to be skipped or things to be done in the wrong order. > -- > --Per Bothner > per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/ >