pt., 21 paź 2022, 20:12 użytkownik Per Bothner napisał: > > > > While this isn't something I can't live with - because I don't have that > many such use cases - I wanted to ask about the chances of resolving that > issue? > > Well, if the fix in my previous sets USE_SYMBOLIC to false for you, > the part of the problem is solved. > > If you're still getting invalidly mangled field names, we should figure > out why. > The patch does solve the issue with the interference between --with-android and --with-java-source (I tested it with version 9 to see whether the d8 tool would stop complaining - but it didn't help, although it didn't break anything either) However, the issue with accessing superclass properties with mangled names from a subclass remains unsolved. When I run javap on the compiled superclass, it gives the following result (I'm pasting only the problematic identifiers): public abstract class CharPainter implements Painter { public gnu.math.RealNum shift$Mnleft; public gnu.math.RealNum shift$Mntop; public gnu.math.RealNum clip$Mnleft; public gnu.math.RealNum clip$Mntop; public gnu.math.RealNum clip$Mnwidth; public gnu.math.RealNum clip$Mnheight; public Position marked$Mncursor$Mnposition; public boolean selection$Mndrawing$Mnmode$Qu; ... } This doesn't look incorrect to me - I'd suspect that the problem might be on the side of the subclass. >