public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
* Environment Introspection
@ 2017-09-17 20:57 Peter
From: Peter @ 2017-09-17 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kawa

Hello ;)

Is there a way to enumerate all loaded modules / libraries /
environments? For things like finding out what I can "import"? I've seen
gnu.mapping.Environment, is there a global list of existing Environments
anywhere? (This is for implementing a swank server for multiple Schemes,
to make them work with SLIME).

Thanks for any help!

Greetings,
Peter