On Thu, Feb 12 2015, Per Bothner wrote: > I'll get to it soon, but if you want to contribute at least (kawa reflect) > it's fairly straightforward. See kawa/lib/prim_imports.scm for how to do it. > We just need to create kawa/lib/kawa/reflect.scm based on that pattern. Here are two files reflect.scm and all.scm. I added to (kawa all) the stuff that I happened to need; many things that are described in the manual are missing. I'm also not sure that (kawa reflect) is very I usually need the features to access Java libraries and this includes try-catch and define-simple-class. When I tried to import (kawa reflect) into (kawa all) I got errors like Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: kawa/reflect (wrong name: kawa/lib/kawa/reflect) I wasn't sure how to fix it, so I just duplicated the imports. Helmut