public inbox for libabigail@sourceware.org
* Re: [PATH] new bash completion for fedabipkgdiff
@ 2016-01-01  0:00 ` Dodji Seketeli
From: Dodji Seketeli @ 2016-01-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chenxiong Qi; +Cc: libabigail

Hello Chenxiong,

Chenxiong Qi <cqi@redhat.com> a écrit:

> This is a small patch to add bash completion for
> fedabipkgdiff.

Thanks, the patch looks good to me, I have applied and committed it to
the master branch, thanks!

> Meanwhile, just notice that all bash completion files
> are not installed, they are not handled within SPEC[1]. I'm not sure
> if this is expected at this time.

Ah, this is a packaging bug that ought to be reported to the Fedora
bugzilla, I guess, so that it doesn't get forgotten next time the
package is updated.  Thanks for noticing.

Cheers,

--
		Dodji

* [PATH] new bash completion for fedabipkgdiff
@ 2016-01-01  0:00 Chenxiong Qi
From: Chenxiong Qi @ 2016-01-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libabigail