Hi Carlos, Jonathon. 29.03.2023 23:13, Carlos O'Donell пишет: > The most important thing is the reasons for the change and that should come first. Done, please see the attachment. > This needs to explain the workload that requires the API. > > Why that workload is generic. > > Any core system library, like glibc, is not the place for *all* APIs, but the > place for the most generic building blocks for ISO C, POSIX, BSD, GNU, and > Linux APIs. I hope I've got that suggestion rightly. Please see if my current description is adequate. And on the other front... I studied and documented (in the attachment) all the cases where my impl fails to arrange an elf segments properly... I have to admit such cases were possible. :( I documented them and their mitigations in the "Limitations" section. Let me know if this is now adequate.