On a more personal note, thanks a lot to everyone who helped and contributed! I'll be at FOSDEM over the weekend and have a lot of time (since Gentoo didn't get a stand), so if anyone wants to meet up for a coffee drop me an e-mail! Cheers, Andreas Am Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2024, 23:22:56 CET schrieb Andreas K. Huettel: > The GNU C Library > ================= > > The GNU C Library version 2.39 is now available. > > The GNU C Library is used as *the* C library in the GNU system and > in GNU/Linux systems, as well as many other systems that use Linux > as the kernel. > -- Andreas K. Hüttel dilfridge@gentoo.org Gentoo Linux developer (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)