Hi Carlos, On Thu, 2023-07-13 at 17:58 -0400, Carlos O'Donell via Libc-alpha wrote: > As part of this effort the Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) has > evaluated the services used by glibc and how they could be migrated > and serviced by the CTI project. > > The CTI TAC recommendation is to use Linux Foundation IT services > for core infrastructure. The LF IT team already supports many of > the same services for the Linux kernel and at scale. The migration > would involve moving services from Sourceware.org to LF IT servers. > We continue to be thankful and appreciative of the time spent by > Sourceware.org volunteers in support of the current services. Your goals seem to align with those of Sourceware and the expanded services we have been setting up over the last couple of years together. So hopefully you don't have to leave the community. https://sourceware.org/mission.html A couple of months ago we finalized the incorporation of Sourceware as a Software Freedom Conservancy member project with eight community members serving as Project Leadership Committee: https://sfconservancy.org/news/2023/may/15/sourceware-joins-sfc/ If the community needs any help with any of the Sourceware services please join one of the Open Office talks (there is one today, at 18:00 UTC, in #overseers on irc.libera.chat) or contact us through the overseers mailinglist, bugzilla, etc at any time. See attached. Cheers, Mark