* Second draft of the Y2038 design document
@ 2016-01-28 19:41 Albert ARIBAUD
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Albert ARIBAUD @ 2016-01-28 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GNU C Library

Hi all, and a happy New Year while we're still in January.

I have produced a second draft of what will eventually become the Y2038
design document:

https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Y2038ProofnessDesign?rev=55

Hopefully, all comments from previous round have been taken
Questions, notes, comments, corrections can be appended to the document
and/or discussed here.

Cordialement,
Albert ARIBAUD
3ADEV