On 02 Dec 2016 10:54, Carlos O'Donell wrote: > On 12/01/2016 08:32 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote: > > On Wednesday 16 November 2016 11:26 AM, Jochen Hein wrote: > >> Carlos O'Donell writes: > >> > >>> We have 46 days of active development until the freeze for glibc 2.25 starts. > >> > >> Can we get a snapshot of the current pot-file out to the translators? We > >> missed the last two releases, so I guess we need some time to catch up. > >> We can (and should) refresh the pot file after the freeze to translate > >> the last (hopefully few) messages before the release. > > > > Carlos, are you OK with me doing this or would there be any issues on > > the glibc front that I am not aware of? If it is OK, I'll generate it > > this weekend. > > I am perfectly OK with anyone helping with the release process. can we automate this ? what if we add a cronjob that just uploads the pot-file from master every two months ? -mike