On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 01:07:28AM +0100, Rafal Luzynski wrote: > So far I have convinced the Ukrainian team to accept this change. > There is some interest from Belarusian and Russian teams and I hope > they will be next. Great. > I'm going to push these patches later today (January 25) if > there is no objection. BTW, do I understand correctly that it > is OK to push the locale data updates in this phase of freeze? I think this particular change is still OK that late. As some locale data is used in tests (e.g. uk_UA.UTF-8 is listed in localedata/Makefile:test-input), please ensure that the update doesn't break them. > I think it has been told that it is OK to push them together with > the translation updates (that's one of the reasons why the freezes > exist). This is indeed the case with translation updates, but locale data is a different thing. -- ldv