On Mon, May 03, 2021 at 10:57:12AM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote: > * Alyssa Ross: > > > Patterns like %*[ can safely be used to match a great many characters, > > and it's quite realisitic to use them for more than INT_MAX characters > > from an IO stream. > > > > With the previous approach, after INT_MAX characters (v)fscanf would > > return successfully, indicating an end to the match, even though there > > wasn't one. > > I've pushed to this commit, thanks. > > We can integrate the test once your copyright assignment is on file. My copyright assignment should be sorted now (as of May 6).