Am Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2024, 21:02:04 CET schrieb Siddhesh Poyarekar: > Additionally, the Release wiki needs to be updated to inform the release > manager to: > > 1. Generate a NEWS snipped from the advisories directory > > AND > > 2. on release/2.YY/master, replace the advisories directory with a text > file pointing to the advisories directory in master so that we don't > have to update multiple locations. Done, feel free to review. https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release?action=diff&rev1=241&rev2=242 (The script filenames still need to be fixed after your commit, but I'll go through the page anyway while doing the release.) -- Andreas K. Hüttel dilfridge@gentoo.org Gentoo Linux developer (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)