Am Montag, 1. Januar 2024, 14:18:01 CET schrieb Andreas K. Huettel: > > What else should we add here that still needs to go into 2.39? > Given that it contains the fixes for recent C compilers, would updating to autoconf 2.72 (released in november) make sense? I admit this is rather fresh, but otoh some advance planning makes sense here. I can regenerate and prepare a patch, but would definitely appreciate more eyes on it then. -- Andreas K. Hüttel dilfridge@gentoo.org Gentoo Linux developer (council, comrel, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice) https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:Dilfridge